A list of notable past activities (workshops, events, etc.) are provided as follows:
- Sponsored and organized INTEROP 1451 Plug Fest @ IECON 2018, IECON 2019, and IECON 2020, ISIE 2021, IECON 2021.
- Produced “Guide to Industrial Wireless Systems Deployment” published by NIST, 2018.
- Member of NIST Industrial Wireless Systems Technical Working Group, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- Workshop at IECON 2012, Montreal-IEEE-SA Standards Workshop for IES.
- Workshop tutorial at INDIN 2015, Cambridge, UK on IEEE-SA Standards for IES.
- Multiple Face to Face Working Group meetings for all standards WGs at all major IES conferences (ICIT, ISIE, INDIN, IECON) in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Face to Face Working Group meetings have been held as follows.
- 2013: IECON 2013, Vienna, Austria
- 2014: I2MTC 2014 (IMS conference), Montevideo, Uruguay
- 2015: I2MTC 2015 (IMS), Pisa, Italy; INDIN 2015, Cambridge, UK; IECON 2015, Yokohama, Japan
- 2016: IECON 2016, Florence, Italy
- 2017: IECON 2017, Beijing China
- 2018: IECON 2018, Washington DC, USA
- 2019: ISIE, Melbourne, Australia, ICPS, Taipei, Taiwan, INDIN 2019, Helsinki, ISIE, Vancouver, Canada, IECON 2019, Lisbon, Portugal
- 2020: IECON 2020, Singapore (Held virtually due to COVID-19 Pandemic), ISIE 2020, Netherlands (Held virtually due to COVID-19 Pandemic)
- 2021 IECON2021, Toronto, Canada (Held virtually due to COVID-19 Pandemic), ISIE2021, Kyoto, Japan (Held virtually due to COVID-19 Pandemic)