- Send your CV to the TC Officers (please use your institution's email) [mandatory]
- When your request is approved, you will be subscribed to the TC-Standards mailing list and will be given access to the TC-Standards document repository
- Once you get access to the TC document repository, you need to properly update your info in the members catalog AFTER you have subscribed to the mailing list [mandatory]
- Introduce yourself in the TC-Standards mailing list via a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org [optional]
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Check open CFPs in the Events / CFPs section
- Actively participate on the standards-tc activities / co-organize an event
- Report upcoming activities organized in the repository (googledocs) and in the standards-tc mailing list (email@example.com)
- Disseminate the standards-tc to people with potential interest in the Standards domain
- Keep your info in the members catalog up to date.
Removal from standards-tc:
- Unsubscribe from the standards-tc mailing list (mandatory)
- Remove your name from the members catalog. (mandatory)
Note: in order to edit the documents (in googledocs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).